- In the C program , all the SQL statements must start with EXEC SQL, and will end with the semicolon ;.
- We can write the SQL statement anywhere within the program but with one restriction that declarative statements shouldn't come after the executable statements.
- Suppose we would like to retrieve the marks from the database supported their id, then its program would be written as:
- The preprocessor directives that we will use once we are handling Pro*C in C are #include and #if. But, Pro*C doesn't realize the #define directive. Let's understand this through an easy scenario which is given below:
- The above code is invalid, as Pro*C doesn't work with a #define directive.