- Natural Language Processing APIs allow developers to integrate human-to-machine communications and complete several useful tasks.
NLP APIs is given below:
IBM Watson API
- IBM Watson API combines different machine learning techniques to enable developers to classify text into various custom categories.
- It supports multiple languages, such as English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, etc. The main advantage of this API is that it is very easy to use.
- It offers a free 30 days trial IBM cloud account.
- Chatbot API allows to create intelligent chatbots for any service. It supports Unicode characters, classifies text, multiple languages, etc. It is very easy to use.
- Chatbot API is free for 150 requests per month. can also opt for its paid version, which starts from $100 to $5,000 per month.
Speech to text API
- Speech to text API is used to convert speech to text
- Speech to text API is free for converting 60 minutes per month. Its paid version starts form $500 to $1,500 per month.
Sentiment Analysis API
- Sentiment Analysis API is also called as 'opinion mining'.
- Sentiment Analysis API is free for less than 500 requests per month. Its paid version starts form $19 to $99 per month.
Translation API by SYSTRAN
- The Translation API by SYSTRAN is used to translate the text from the source language to the target language. It Can use NLP APIs for language detection, text segmentation, named entity recognition, tokenization, and many other tasks.
- This API is available for free. But for commercial users, you need to use its paid version.
Text Analysis API by AYLIEN
- Text Analysis API by AYLIEN is used to derive meaning and insights from the textual content. It is available for both free as well as paid from $119 per month. It is easy to use.
- This API is available free for 1,000 hits per day. can also use its paid version, which starts from $199 to S1, 399 per month.
Cloud NLP API
- The Cloud NLP API is used to improve the capabilities of the application using NLP technology. It allows you to carry various natural language processing functions like sentiment analysis and language detection. It is easy to use.
- Cloud NLP API is available for free.
Google Cloud Natural Language API
- Google Cloud Natural Language API allows you to extract beneficial insights from unstructured text. It also allows you to perform text analysis in multiple languages such as English, French, Chinese, and German.
- After performing entity analysis for 5,000 to 10,000,000 units, you need to pay $1.00 per 1000 units per month.
NLP APIs Libraries Difference
- It provides a wide range of algorithms for building machine learning models in Python.
- Natural language Toolkit (NLTK)
- Complete toolkit
- It is a web mining module for NLP and machine learning.
- It provides an easy interface to learn basic NLP tasks like sentiment analysis, noun phrase extraction, or pos-tagging.
- Quepy is used to transform natural language questions into queries in a database query language.
- SpaCy is an open-source NLP library which is used for Data Extraction, Data Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, and Text Summarization.
- Gensim works with large datasets and processes data streams.
Difference between Natural Language and Computer Language
|Natural Language||Computer Language|
|Natural language has a very large vocabulary.||Computer language has a very limited vocabulary.|
|Natural language is easily understood by humans.||Computer language is easily understood by the machines.|
|Natural language is ambiguous in nature.||Computer language is unambiguous.|