UiPath Tutorial | What is Uipath
- UiPath is one of the foremost popular RPA tools that offer end-to-end solutions to help organizations effectively automate repetitive and redundant tasks.
- UiPath RPA provider within the industry, providing advanced robotic power to automate their recurring business processes.
- RPA UiPath is an open platform tool, which provides much built-in, customizable integration with multiple technologies like ERP, BPM, and AI.
- We can develop software robots (also called bots) using UiPath that mimic human actions and perform tasks a bit like a person's would do.
- Unlike humans, bots produce rapid results without making errors.
- UiPath can helps to convert their boring, repetitive tasks into an automation process and permit humans to focus on other tasks that need human intelligence or intervention.
- UiPath is used to perform automation for Windows desktop tasks.
- UiPath provides easy to use interface with drag and drops support.
- UiPath is employed to automate redundant tasks and reduce/remove human intervention from such tasks.
- UiPath provides a typical Studio version with all premium features which features a trial period of 60 days.
- UiPath also features a Community Edition, which is free and includes most of the Studio version features.
History of UiPath
- UiPath is currently one of the top leading global software companies providing a platform for robotic process automation.
- It had been introduced in 2005 by the Romanian entrepreneurs, Daniel Dines and Marius Tirca.
- The corporate started its journey from Bucharest, Romania. After, it had been expanded to several countries worldwide.
- In April 2020, UiPath was declared the highest tech company and the 2nd in overall growing companies by the Financial Times 100.
Why use UiPath
- There are various automation tools like Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega, etc.
- They're made consistent with industry standards, but UiPath has a slight advantage over them.
- It involves desktop automation, UiPath is best amongst them.
Why we should always prefer UiPath are listed below:
- Desktop automation may be a unique feature of UiPath compared to other automation tools.
- UiPath can handle remote desktop applications easily.
- Data handling processes and techniques are better in UiPath as compared to the other automation tools.
- UiPath is totally flexible and compatible with scraping techniques.
- Writing logic and methods are better in UiPath when compared with other automation tools within the RPA market.