Cloud Computing Architecture
- It is a combination of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and event-driven architecture.
- Cloud computing architecture is divided into the following two parts.
- Front End
- Back End
- The front end is used by the client. The front end includes web servers (including Chrome, Firefox, internet explorer, etc.) and also include thin & fat clients, tablets, and mobile devices.
- The back end is used by the service provider.
- It includes a huge amount of data storage and security mechanism.
Components of Cloud Computing Architecture
1. Client Infrastructure
- It is a Front end component. It provides GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- The application may be any software .
- It manages that which type of service you access. Cloud computing offers the following three type of services:
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- It is also known as cloud platform services. It is similar to SaaS, but the difference is that PaaS provides a platform for software creation, but using SaaS, we can access software over the internet without the need of any platform.
- Example: Windows Azure, Force.com, Magento Commerce Cloud, OpenShift.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
4. Runtime Cloud
- It provides the execution and runtime environment.
- It provides a huge amount of storage capacity in the cloud to store.
- It provides services on the host level, network level, and application level. Cloud infrastructure includes hardware and software components such as servers, storage.
- Management is used to manage components such as application, service, runtime cloud, storage, infrastructure.
- Security is a back end component of cloud computing. It implements a security mechanism in the back end.
- The Internet is medium through which front end and back end can interact and communicate with each other.