Cloud Service Provider Companies
- Cloud Service providers (CSP) provides various services such as Software as a Service, Platform as a service, Infrastructure as a service, network services, business applications, mobile applications, and infrastructure in the cloud.
There are the following Cloud Service Providers Companies -
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- It is a secure cloud service platform. It provided by Amazon
- It offers different services such as database storage, computing power, content delivery, Relational Database, Basic E-mail, Simple Queue, and other usefulness to extend the organization's development.
- It is scalable because it has an ability to scale the computing resources up or down according to the organization's demand.
- Cost-effective as it works on a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
- It offers various flexible storage options and security services.
- It can efficiently manage and secure Windows workloads.
- It is called as Windows Azure.
- It supports operating systems, databases, programming languages, frameworks that allow IT professionals to easily build, deploy, and manage applications through a worldwide network.
- It provides Scalable, Flexible and cost-effective.
- It allows developers to quickly manage applications and websites.
- Its IaaS infrastructure allows us to launch a general-purpose virtual machine in different platforms such as Windows and Linux.
- It offers a Content Delivery System (CDS)
Google Cloud Platform
- Google cloud platform is a product of Google
- It has a set of physical devices, such as computers, hard disk drives, and virtual machines. It also helps organizations to simplify the migration process.
- Google cloud includes various big data services such as Google BigQuery, Google CloudDataproc, Google CloudDatalab, and Google Cloud Pub/Sub.
- It provides various services related to networking.
- It offers several high-performance and scalable
- GCP provides various serverless services.
- It provides free cloud shell environment with Boost Mode.
IBM Cloud Services
- IBM Cloud is an open-source, faster, and more reliable platform. It is built with a suite of advanced data and AI tools.
- It offers various services such as Infrastructure as a service, Software as a service, and platform as a service.
- You can access its services like compute power, cloud data & Analytics, cloud use cases, and storage networking using internet connection.
Feature of IBM Cloud
- It improves Operational Efficiency.
- Agility and Speed improve the customer's satisfaction.
- It offers Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), as well as Software as a Service (SaaS)
- VMware cloud may be a Software-Defined Data Center (SSDC) unified platform for the Hybrid Cloud.
- It permits cloud providers to build agile, efficient, flexible, and robust cloud services.
Features of VMware
- It provides better customer satisfaction.
- It can easily create a new VMware Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) cluster on AWS cloud by utilizing a RESTful API.
- It provides flexible storage options and dedicated high-performance network for managing the application traffic.
- Eliminates the time and cost complexity.
- Oracle cloud is offered by the Oracle Corporation.
- It combines Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Software as a Service, and Data as a Service with cloud infrastructure.
- It is used to perform tasks such as moving applications to the cloud, managing development environment within the cloud, and optimize connection performance
- It provides various tools for build, integrate, monitor, and secure the applications.
- It uses various languages including, Java , Ruby , PHP , Node.js
- It integrates with Docker, VMware, and other DevOps tools.
- Oracle database not only provides unparalleled integration between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, but also integrates with the on-premises platform to improve operational efficiency.
- It maximizes the value of IT investments.