Cloud Service Models
- There are following types of cloud service models.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- IaaS is a managed over the internet. The main advantage is, to avoid the cost and managing the physical servers.
Characteristics of IaaS
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- To compute the platform, that is created for the programmer to develop, test, run, and manage the applications.
Characteristics of PaaS
Software as a Service (SaaS)
- It is “on-demand software." The applications are hosted by a cloud service provider.
- The Users can access these applications with the help of internet and web browser.