- It is a combination of public and private clouds.
- The aim is to create a well-managed , unified, automated and computing environment.
- In the Hybrid cloud, non-critical activities are performed by the public cloud and critical activities are performed by the private cloud.
- It is used in finance, healthcare.
- The best Cloud Provider companies
Advantages of Hybrid Cloud
Flexible and secure
- It provides flexible resources and secure resources.
- The cost is less than the private cloud. It helps organizations to save costs for both infrastructure and application support.
- It offers the highlights of both the public as well as the private cloud. A crossover cloud is competent of adjusting to the requests that each company needs for space, memory, and framework.
- Critical activities are performed by the private cloud. so the hybrid cloud is secure.
- It gives an amazing way for companies to manage the risk.
Disadvantages of Hybrid Cloud
- In the Hybrid Cloud - very complex network.
- Infrastructure compatibility is the major issue in a hybrid cloud. With dual-levels of infrastructure, a private cloud controls the company, and a public cloud does not, so there is a possibility that they are running in separate stacks.
- It depends on the cloud service provider.
If you want to learn about Cloud Computing Course , you can refer the following links Cloud Computing Training in Chennai , Big Data Training in Chennai.