- OS virtualization nothing is pre-installed or permanently loaded on the local device and no-hard disk is required.
- Virtual disk is really a disk image file stored on a remote server, SAN - ( Storage area Network ) or NAS - ( Non volatile Attached Storage).
- Hardware capabilities which may be used, like the network connection and CPU.
How OS virtualization Works?
How it Works
- OS Virtualization uses to integrate server hardware moving services on separate servers. Providing security to the hardware resources which harm distrusting users. OS Virtualization uses for virtual hosting environment. It can separate several applications into containers.
- When the virtual disk is created then that disk must be assigned to the client which will be using this disk for starting. The connection between the client and therefore the disk is formed through the executive tool and saved within the database.
Connecting to the OS Virtualization server
- It is most popular method and this method is using a PXE service, but also a boot strap is used lot. Although each method initializes the network interface card, receiving an IP address and a connection to the server.
Connecting the Virtual Disk
- When the connection is established between the client and therefore the server, the server will check out its database for checking the client is known or unknown and which virtual disk is assigned to the client. When more the one virtual disk are connected then a boot menu are going to be displayed on the client side.
VDisk connected to the client
- After the specified virtual disk is chosen by the client, that virtual disk is connected through the OS Virtualization server.
- At the back-end, the OS Virtualization server makes sure that the client are going to be unique within the infrastructure.
OS is "streamed" to the client
- As soon the disk is connected the server starts streaming the content of the virtual disk. The software knows which parts are necessary for starting the OS smoothly, in order that these parts are streamed first. The information streamed within the system should be stored somewhere. Most products offer several ways to cache that information. For eg on the client hard disc or on the disk of the OS Virtualization server.
- The primary part is streamed then the OS will start to run as expected. Additional virtual disk data are going to be streamed when required for running or starting a function called by the user.
If you want to learn about Cloud Computing Course , you can refer the following links Cloud Computing Training in Chennai , Big Data Training in Chennai.