- Private Cloud is called internal cloud.
- It provides computing services to a private internal network and selected users instead of the general public.
- It provides a high level of security.
- Example: HP Data Centers, Microsoft , Elastra-private cloud
Advantages of Private cloud
- It has more control of their resources.
Security & privacy
- To improve a security level as compared to the public cloud.
- To improve speed and space capacity.
Disadvantages of Private Cloud
- The cost is Very higher because setup and maintain hardware resources are costly.
Restricted area of operations
- It is accessible within the organization, so the area of operations is limited.
- Scalability is very limited.
- Skilled people are required to managing and operating cloud services.