- Community cloud is access by a group of several organizations to share the information.
- It is operated by one or more organizations in the community.
- Example: Our government organization.
Advantages of Community Cloud
- Community cloud is cost effective because the whole cloud is shared between several organizations or a community.
Flexible and Scalable
- The community cloud is very flexible and scalable because it is compatible with every user.
- It is more secure than the public cloud but less secure than the private cloud.
- It is allows to share the resources, infrastructure, and other capabilities among several organizations.
Disadvantages of Community Cloud
- Its not good choice for organization.
- Adoption data is slow.
- The data stored amount is fixed.
- Sharing responsibilities among organizations is difficult.
- It is very costly than the public cloud.